Thursday 13 November 2008

Updating fun!

Well I'm back in town and as you can see below I've uploaded a lot of my pictures that I've taken while I've been here, not all of them because there are just FAR too many. Just the good ones. With no ugly people in them :P

Well it's been pretty boring here! There's far too much to complain about for just the one blog so I'll summarise it for you. I'm sick, I've been fucked about with my money because I went home to see my dying granny and then stayed for the funeral, and then I had to share a room with a man I barely know on friday night because I didn't have the balls to tell Marina that she can't keep inviting people to stay without at least asking me first..... BUT I did get to go out for a drink last night with Magdelena (one of the other EVS volunteers staying in Slovakia). Which was really nice to be somewhere which isn't either home, the office or Bistro Smak.

She has even agreed to come to Vienna with me! YAY! I'm going to Vienna! With someone FROM Vienna! She's a built in tour guide! So I will finally get to go to the Van Gogh exhibition and of course the other the rest of Vienna as well! Hopefully I'm heading off to Budapest soon as well... WOO!

Also, the other EVS volunteer from Northern Ireland has just left for Russia (finally!) and she's set up a blog of her own. If you'd like to have a look, the address is:
www.nizhny-nov.blogspot.com
Good luck to Rachel! I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time :)

Right I'll update again soon. When I have something to actually update. Sorry about the lack of news.... It's poo being sick :(

Cheerio!
Kat

No comments: