Monday 8 September 2008

11 days....

So I decided it probably was for the best if I begin to set up my blog now before I completely forget.... This is the 10 month Drought! An account of my next 10 months in Slovakia and away from Anna Drought (whom, yeah whom... look at me being all fancy :P, this blog has been name after) and all my other friends and family who I wouldn't see. So lets begin!

I haven't started packing, my insurance hasn't been organised, I don't have anywhere to live when I'm over there but I am over the moon that my flights have FINALLY been booked. Honestly this is the most organised I have ever been.... though mainly because I haven't been actually organising every and the majority of the work involved is done by my sending and hosting organisations.... SO I'm not really not very organised at all, and seeing I only have 11 days until I'm leaving on a jet plane (see what I did there Perpetua and Bernie ;)) my sending and host organisation need to get some work done. Luckily I'm not the type to panic! yay!

Any ho! Thanks for reading the first addition of the 10 month Drought! Hopefully I'll remember to do a few more!

Cheerio :)

No comments: